Address Beach Resort In Dubai: A Stunning Creation By Kila Design
Who is Kila Design?
Kila Design is a Dubai-based architectural firm that specializes in creating innovative buildings. As a firm, Kila is dedicated to environmentally sustainable and timeless structures that impact your mind. Some projects that Kila Design has featured in Dubai include the Museum of the future, Vida Hotel & Serviced restaurants, and the stunning Address Beach Resort.
The Address Beach Resort by Kila Designs
Emaar Hospitality launched the idea for the Address Beach Resort in 2008, aiming to become a global luxury lifestyle. Kila Design was the architectural firm that brought the high-end creation of the Address Beach Resort to life.
Located on Dubai’s JBR, this Resort is two 77-storey towers connected by a sky bridge. It has 217 guest rooms with suites like deluxe, one and two-bedroom suites, and a presidential suite. The guest rooms are designed to give guests a home-from-home experience to enjoy their time.
Within these towers are Address Beach Residences, with 443 fully furnished apartments and 478 unfinished apartments. Each apartment has bespoke interior designs and high-quality connectivity.
Kila Design won the Architecture Leaders Award 2021 for Hospitality of the Year on their noteworthy Address Beach Resort project.
Highlights of the Address beach JBR
More than being the first beachfront property in Dubai JBR, this Resort has some prime highlight that makes it so fascinating. Some of the highlights are
- It has a fitness and an award-winning spa centre accessible to hotel guests and residents.
- The resort is inhabited by what is determined as the world’s highest infinity pool.
- It is located in a prime spot in Dubai. There is access to the Dubai Marina, fast-food vendors, and stylish restaurants, and only 30 minutes drive from the airport.
- There are exquisite food and bar outlets. Li’Brasil offers a fusion of Brazilian and Lebanese cuisines alongside a chic indoor/outdoor bar and lounge. In addition, there is The Restaurant with its international dishes and The Beach Grill with a beachside Mediterranean setting. The ZETA serves Asian dishes with an open-air cocktail bar.
- The ZETA Seventy-Seven offers stunning views of Dubai’s skyline. You get a sea view of Bluewaters Island and Palm Jumeirah. The ZETA’s location on the rooftop also provides a more private experience with 12 cabanas allowing you to escape from the bustling city below.
- When you enter the resort, the lobby gives a good first impression with its marine theme. The first entrance offers guests a comfortable check-in mode while keeping them anticipating the rest of the hotel’s view.
- The outdoor terrace of the resort is also not left out. There is greenery to fill the landscape and pathways that allow you to explore the towers’ environment.
With the Address Beach Resort, both tourists and Dubai residents are left with unforgettable memories. Enjoy stunning pictures of the Address Beach Resort here!